Here's what we're working on. Some of these features should make it into our next release....
- removing the independence on Intel's TBB. In the upcoming release, we will supply and use FastFlow as an alternative to TBB. This will permit Fix8 to run on other hardware, such as PowerPC and ARM.
- limited support for stack based messages
- provide more control on framework pipelining - which will enable better performance tuning
- supply a utility to edit next send/receive sequence numbers stored in file based persistence files
- improved encode and decode performance