Well our unit testing framework is almost completed. We've also had some fantastic improvements in encode/decode performance. We don't want to risk release fatigue so we've postponed 0.7.3 and we'll release 0.8.0 very soon instead.
Here's what's coming ...
- Performance: more on this with the release
- FIX Component metadata visibility
- Numerous bug fixes
- Built-in unit test suite, using gtest; starting set of unit tests
- Integration of gperf thread cache malloc (tcmalloc) heap allocator
- Removal of custom field support