1. File Based Persistence
- Indexed file based message persistence is now the default. BerkeleyDB no longer required to build.
- BerkeleyDB can be optionally installed to provide BerkeleyDB backed persistence if desired.
2. RPM support
- Added fix8.spec.in which configure will use to generate fix8.spec
- rpm and deb binaries will now be released with each tagged release.
- See downloads.
3. Multi-session server support
- Persistence and logfiles now use SessionIDs to create unique session
- Server files created on logon
4. Bug fixes and code changes
- Fixed jira tickets FX-34, FX-33, FX-32, FX-30, FX-29, FX-28
- XML parser accepts embedded spaces between attribute, '=' and attribute value
- Provide mechanism for client or server to set next expected send/receive sequence number
- Client correctly handling sequence_reset from server
- Permit applications to by-pass chksum checking
- Chksum logic correctly comparing calculated to passed value